Submit a Guest Post
Want to Write About Customer Relationship Management (CRM)?
Hi! Thanks for showing interest in writing about the CRM Industry.
Outright Store is always selective in choosing writers as our primary goal is to deliver Quality content. We are always interested in your awesome ideas regarding CRM, new updates, and innovations.
We believe fresh Insights will help our audience do their best work. So, we are going to drill down a list for you to learn how you can write a Successful post for us-
Guidelines you need to Follow:
- The content should be original, authentic, and gripping, and also should have comprehensible words.
- Ensure that your article does not have jargon since as many people will be able to read and understand the content as much as the ranking of our website will turn up.
- The content should have a proper format and also should not use any words excessively to maintain the keywords’ density.
- The submitted content should be plagiarism and paraphrasing free.
- Include the Domain Authority 35 and higher.
- An article needs to be between 1000 to 3000 words.
- Make your article unique.
- Do not curate content instead create content that adds value to the readers. If adding statistics, make sure to cite the source.
- Proper grammar and spelling as well.
- You are required to use the images so that the reader will feel that you have good knowledge about the topic. On the condition of using an image make sure to not use the generic image instead you need to use your own designs or screenshots.
- We only allow 1 do-follow backlink in a guest which should not be in the first two paragraphs.
- To make your article more readable try to write a sentence between 20 to 25 words.
- If we reject your article once then you’ll be unable to submit it again even if you have made some modifications to it. Though you can submit a new article on an entirely different topic.
- We welcome articles on all technologies such as Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence, IOT, Automation, Health, Business, Information and Communication Technology, etc.
- Avoid submitting content that we’ve already published on our blog to get higher chances of approval.
- Provide images with alt tags and title attributes, and avoid those images that have logos, brands, or external links displayed on them.
About Publishing Process
- After you submit your article, the editorial team will the due diligence and we’ll send you the update after 3 to 4 business days.
- Once your article is approved by the editorial team, it will be published within 48 hours.
- If your article gets rejected during the review process then we’ll provide you with the proper rationale.
- The sponsored link cost is non-refundable.
Are you Interested in delivering your content to engaging readers?
If you are interested in collaborating then drop your article at [email protected]