Users can Sign in SuiteCRM with Gmail Account!
In this era it’s hard for the user to remember the username and password, everyone wants to login in just one click, Google SignIn for SuiteCRM does this for your user. Google SignIn Integration for SuiteCRM also gives the admin to set the roles and teams for the user signup with google. Like admin wants to assign the “Manager” role and “Developer” team to the newly created users in SuiteCRM from “your domain” then admin can simply select the role and team from a dropdown and set in google sign-in settings.
Google SignIn key features are:
- Admin can set google domain (“your domain”) for sign in user. Means if the user has firstname.lastname@example.org account in google then he will be to log in in SuiteCRM.
- Admin can set the roles and teams for the new user’s signup.
- Admin can enable to create the new user by google sign in for the particular google domain.
- Admin can enable only google login for the regular user for better security.
Single plugin for multiple purposes:
- Company google domain sign in
- Create a new user in SuiteCRM if they have an account in Gsuite.
- Auto-assign the role and team for the newly created user from SuiteCRM Google sign-in
- Improves SuiteCRM security by hiding the normal login button for regular users.