Free Trial | Terms & Conditions
The trial period is for 3 days.
- The free trial is available for all extensions.
- The free trial of the extensions will last for a period of 3-days after the purchase was made..
- Once the free trial is ended, the total amount mentioned during the checkout will automatically get deducted from your PayPal account or credit card.
- Customers can cancel the product subscription anytime during the 3-days free trial period.
- OutRight Store also provides customer and technical support to the customers who have subscribed for a free trial.
- Credit Card and PayPal account details are required when signing up for the free trial.
- All of your card details will be stored by the payment gateway you are using i.e. PayPal, Visa, etc.
- OutRight Store doesn’t support American Express for Payment purpose.
- In the event of a conflict, OutRight Store reserves the right to revoke or terminate the free trial subscription at any time.
One-time Payment | No Recurring Charges
- We prefer one-off payment because it is simple, convenient, and straightforward.
- Once you pay the one-time cost, the OutRight Store will provide you with free lifetime plugin maintenance and bug fixes. For these additional services, you won’t need to pay an extra penny.
- The one-time payment gives more control to the end-users.
- The recurring charges give unnecessary nuisance to the customers and we don’t want that at all. We believe in building long-term relationships with our clients.