What is an Email Campaign?
A game of business promotion will never come to end because every time every day, an organization need to promote their business and their brand too. So, we are here to not only help you flaunt your business but also your brand as go for an Email Campaign to do this job. By using the email campaign method, you get attached to your customers which makes them feel valued. Email Campaign is one of the method where you have the power to update your brand of business and also just go to offer free coupons for encouraging customer’s loyalty. You are doing everything to gain the trust of your customers then we are sure that you will make an Email Campaign your first priority.
How this Email Campaign method is best for business?
So folks, first and the best method why we are saying Email Campaign is good and it’s about the cost. We all know that the coming days, the digital marketing concept will reach where the customer wants but the methods can be costly of course. You don’t need to think about the Email Campaign because it will always remain cost-effective. To reach the target audience, make sure you always keep Email Campaign in your mind.
Most of you want to create more interactive content to get more customers. So the solution is, Email Campaign is ready to assist you in this process. By creating interactive content in such a way that the method will capture the attention of the customers rapidly. Remember you are doing to make the process of campaign interesting so make sure to give 100%.
And folks the last one is about the response. You people will get to know easily that how many customers click on your link that you shared and also how many opened your email. Of course, such information is must for you to know where you stand so Email Campaign assists you for sure.
Let’s take a look at all the important steps of Email Marketing process-:
- Decide who’ll Receive Emails
- Create Eye-Catching Name of Campaign
- Set up Tracking
- Create a Template
- Start Writing Email Copy
- Sneak your Email
- Schedule your Email
- Estimate the Results
Email Campaign Tools
There are tons of tools and software available in the market for Campaigns. For example, Drip Campaign, MailChimp, SuiteCRM can be used to send the mail and track the status of your mail, You can also use the software to analyze your audience, check conversion rate, bounce rate and many more!
But my favorite is Drip Campaign. It provides lots of functionality in a very easy way. You can easily create and start the campaigns.
Why People Use SuiteCRM Campaign?
The Campaign module of SuiteCRM is a very robust tool for promoting and advertising your product & enterprise. They give enormous features for tracking campaigns.
Because it is a free tool, people use SuiteCRM for the campaign. Our data is already stored in CRM, so we can easily fetch the details of the customer for campaigning, which is the main advantage of the campaign with SuiteCRM.
Steps to run SuiteCRM Email Campaign
- Go to the campaign module and click on create campaign.
- Choose the type of campaign you want to run.
- This is the first page of the campaign “Campaign header” where you have to give a name to campaign and select the status as Planning.
- This is the second page of the campaign “Target list”, the target list is a list of people whom we want to run a campaign. To run a campaign we have to select one default type target list and one test type target list.
- This is the third step of the campaign “Templates” where you have to create email template or select the existing template.
“Important Note -: You have to select Tracker URLs as well. What is the tracker URL? Tracker URL is an opt-out option for campaign users who don’t want emails from your end will simply click on this link and they will be opt-out from your CRM.“
- This is the fourth step of E Campaign “Marketing” where you have to select a bounce handling email along with outbound email & schedule date & time.
- This is the final step of the campaign “Send Email and Summary” where you have to test the campaign by clicking on “Send mail at scheduled time” and to run the campaign by clicking on “Send Marketing Emails as Test”.