The Target List in SuiteCRM module is a group of people or individual you want to exclude or include in an Email Campaign. It is a list of those people whom you want to send emails through Campaign, you can create a different-2 target for the different-2 email campaigns.
Target Lists Actions -:
You can ingress the List Actions from the dropdown module. Dropdown actions are as follows-:
- Create List -: A new form will open in Edit View for creating, fill all the important details to create a list.
- View List -: Open with the detail view of the list module and add the members from the Subpanels.
Test -: In the Test type, you will enter only those records whom you want to send a test email to ensure that your template and content is in the right format.
Default -: The Default type contain all the record of those people whom you want to run an Email Campaign.
Example -: Suppose you want to run a welcome email campaign for new contact of CRM then you will create a default type list where you will add an only new contact.
How to Create a Target List -:
The step below will go over how to create the list -:
1. Click on the create target list.
2. Choose the type of list simply.
3. Select records from the subpanel modules.
Click here to watch Video Tutorial -: