SuiteCRM / SugarCRM Hosting
Why this article was written so far?
Server Plays Big Role :
The whole business is going to run on CRM software, that is going to mean in many ways.
- Several simultaneous users using the application in many tabs.
- Several internal Schedules jobs will run.
- Several huge reports will be running.
- Several Outgoing third party API services will run.
- Several Incoming API requests may be there.
- Few Backups/Replications jobs.
- Several per minute jobs like pulling inbound emails.
Did you notice something?
Let me explain the whole thing...
When you are planning a CRM that is obviously made to grow faster, you should also plan a perfect server, which is capable to tune up as you grow. Here are things you need to plan.
- How fast I can raise CPU core if quickly needed
- How fast I can raise RAM if needed.
- How fast I can take a complete backup.
- How secure is my server.
- What are my data backup plan, what will be downtime if something happens?
- How much data loss will be there if I got any disaster? One hour , 4 hours , a day or a week?
So Let me plan your first server for you. I am loving Fan of AWS.
If you are into a new business, under 10 employees, let’s plan cheap and best solution.
- CPU: 2 cores
- RAM: 4 GB
- Disk: HDD
Disk Planning is well explained here...Click Here
Let’s talk about AWS monthly price for it: Look at this Page for above. Choose your nearest data center. I am here taking US East ( N. Virginia ): Price is around 37$.
For HDD storage : AWS charge
Let us take 100 GB, it costs 4.5$
So around 42$ month. AWS comes with huge free bandwidth, so I am sure your monthly bills will be maxed around 45$ per month.
And what are you getting in these 45$?
A well Scalable dedicated machine, which runs 24*7 dedicated for you, comes with huge security backbone by AWS. AWS comes with many useful features like
One click Complete backup (AMI)
One click Restore
Scale your CPU , RAM , Disk Instantly.
And Tons of more services..
So Here you go plan for server, Your business grown overtime , let’s say after one year picture.
This server will be going little slow over time, once you start making money, go with some high ranges like.
- 4 Core CPU
- 8 GB RAM
- 100 GB SSD
Now let us take picture of costs now.
So machine charges are just doubled once you are starting to have rich traffic and making good money. Your overall charges be less than 100$.
Rates of SSD storage is somewhere 1$ for 10GB.
“If you choosing your CRM, rather than starting with shared hosting which comes poor speed and performance, give a chance to AWS, spent little more with shared hosting and get huge benefits. Once you have a great business profit, plan to scale your server according to your new needs. Ask your server guys to send you regular reports for server health”.
For more details visit : http://bit.ly/2LXEZnf