SuiteCRM / SugarCRM Hosting
Why this article was written so far?
: Because Server Plays Big Role :
The whole business is going to run on CRM software, planning a scalable server is going to mean in many ways.
- Several simultaneous users using the application in many tabs.
- Several internal Schedules jobs will run.
- Several huge reports will be running.
- Several Outgoing third party API services will run.
- Several Incoming API requests may be there.
- Few Backups/Replications jobs.
- Several per minute jobs like pulling inbound emails.
Did you notice something? No? Let me explain the whole thing...
When you are planning a CRM that is obviously made to grow faster, you should also plan a perfect Linux server, which is capable to tune up as you grow. Here are things you need to plan.
- How fast I can raise CPU core if quickly needed?
- How fast I can raise RAM if needed?
- How fast I can take a complete backup?
- How secure is my server?
- What are my data backup plan, what will be downtime if something happens?
- How much data loss will be there if I got any disaster? One hour , 4 hours , a day or a week?
So Let me plan your first server for you. I am loving Fan of AWS.
If you are into a new business, under 10 employees, let’s plan a cheap and best solution.
- CPU: 2 cores
- RAM: 4 GB
- Disk: HDD
Disk Planning is well explained here...Click Here
Let’s talk about AWS monthly price for it: Look at this Page for above. Choose your nearest data center. I am here taking US East ( N. Virginia ): Price is around 37$.
For HDD storage: AWS charge
Let us take 100 GB, it costs 4.5$
So around 42$ month. AWS comes with huge free bandwidth, so I am sure your monthly bills will be maxed around 45$ per month.
And what are you getting in these 45$?
A well Scalable dedicated machine, which runs 24*7 dedicated for you, comes with huge security backbone by AWS. AWS comes with many useful features like
One click Complete backup (AMI)
One click Restore
Scale your CPU , RAM , Disk Instantly.
And Tons of more services..
So Here you go plan for server, Your business grown over time, let’s say after one year picture.
This server will be going a little slow over time, once you start making money, go with some high ranges like.
- 4 Core CPU
- 8 GB RAM
- 100 GB SSD
Now let us take a picture of costs now.
So machine charges are just doubled once you are starting to have rich traffic and making good money. Your overall charges be less than 100$.
Rates of SSD storage is somewhere 1$ for 10GB.
“If you choosing your CRM, rather than starting with shared hosting which comes poor speed and performance, give a chance to AWS, spent little more with shared hosting and get huge benefits. Once you have a great business profit, plan to scale your server according to your new needs. Ask your server guys to send you regular reports for server health”.
For more details visit : http://bit.ly/2LXEZnf