Outright Store describes the term of use of the services and License Policy. We have jotted down points of what policies you need to know-
1. Domain and Subdomain
We are providing two license keys for our clients globally. One license key is for the Production and the second license key is for the Development. You can use these license keys.
2. Uninstall Deactivated Product
Suppose if the product subscription has cancelled or expired, then you have to deactivate that product from your system. Outright Store is not providing any such service if the product subscription has expired.
3. Product License Key Activation Flow
- After successfully installation of package, Go to Admin
- Click on “Licence Module for Outright Products List”
- Observe that the installed package module already appears in the Outright license module
# How to Get the License Key from the Outright store?
- Click on store link in License Module
- Go to the Login page and logged in Store
- Click on “My Account”
- Go to the “License Key” tab on the purchase of your order and get your purchase product key
- License key:-
- Enter the license key received from Outright Store
- Click on the Save button
- Click on “Validate Now” button
- The Verification status will be verified and the button name will be “Cancel Domain”
4. For Firewall and Proxy
Last but not least, if a user activates the license key and Firewall or proxy is open/activated in the system then please check out the Firewall or proxy setting. If it is not working, then we can assist you here. We will help you shortly regarding this matter that what you need to do.